Yacht & Boat Pre-Sale Preparation
Just as the waft of home baked bread makes your house easier to sell, so a bit of love and attention on your boat has the same effect. Professional yacht brokers will all tell you that £1 spent preparing your yacht for sale will add £2 to its value.
It is highly likely that anyone buying your boat is going to have her surveyed by a professional marine surveyor, so make sure that your yacht is in the best condition possible.
Pre-Sale Preparation Services
- Interior valet, including fabrics
- Exterior hull polish & antifoul
- Teak renovation
- Engine bay cleaning
- Varnish restoration, inc. floorboards
- Bilge cleaning
- Removal & cleaning of sails
- Canvas cleaning
- Stainless steel polishing